Research | Current
Teaching | Current
- PHYSICS 120 - Advancing Physics I
- PHYSICS 121 - Advancing Physics II
- TFCPHYS 92F - Foundation Physics II
- PHYSICS 160 - Physics for the Life Sciences
- TFCPHYS 91F - Foundation Physics I
Former BTech (Hons) student:
Neelam Hari, Interactive Playground: Beambox, 2015.
CLeaR Fellow in Teaching and Learning for 2015 on the theme Student engagement and achievement (CLeaR fellows and teaching cases).
- Teaching assistant support and development in first-year physics courses.
- Teaching laboratory coordination.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Yang, Y. (2011). Phase and Amplitude Optimisation in Fourier-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography using a Programmable Optical Spectral Filter The University of Auckland. ResearchSpace@Auckland. Related URL.
- Wenas, Y. C., Yang, Y., & Vanholsbeeck, F. (2009). Introducing Tutorials in a physics service course. Paper presented at National UniServe Conference: Motivating science undergraduates: Ideas and Interventions, Sydney, Australia. 30 October - 2 December 2009. (pp. 1).
Other University of Auckland co-authors: Frederique Vanholsbeeck